Since my review didn't have enough wordspace to write everything I wanted to write down, I decided to start a new discussion topic!
As said, I like the functionality the application provides now already, but I still see some room for improvements. I'll just provide some bullets here:
- Option to make the application start with Windows automatically
- Make the collapsible widget-bar visuals work (I don't see any items on it and have to guess which one is where)
- Create an option to change the timezone for the clock-widget (as well as for the clock in the radio-widget)
- The weather-widget doesn't change it's content when I provide another city to it, it just keeps on tracking the weather in Paris. That's also nice, but I would really like it to track the weather in Amsterdam ;p
- Fix the comic-widget so the whole myBoard application doesn't crash when you try to see another comic then Clavin & Hobbes or Garfield (those were the only ones I tried that didn't make the app crash for me)
P.S. I ran the application on my Windows Vista 64bit system. Might be usefull to know.
Cheers and keep up the good work!